Polymer cement waterproof coating, also known as JS waterproofing coating, is a kind of organic material consisting of polyacrylate emulsion, ethylene vinyl acetate copolymer emulsion and other additives. Inorganic powder composed of inorganic fillers, such as cement, quartz sand, light heavy calcium carbonate and various additives, is made of a two component, waterborne building waterproof by reasonable proportioning and compounding. Paint. Product features of polymer cement waterproof coating:
1. It is non-toxic, harmless, pollution-free, safe to use, and harmless to the surrounding environment and personnel.
2. It can be directly constructed on the wet (no open water) or dry base surface of various materials.
3. The coating is tough, high-strength, water-resistant, weather resistant and durable. It can withstand 140 ℃ high temperature. It is especially suitable for road and bridge waterproofing, and can be painted to form a color coating.
4. It can be directly constructed on the facade, slope and top surface without flowing. Simple construction, easy to operate, short construction period, under normal temperature conditions, the coating can be self - drying, easy to maintain
5. It can be firmly bonded with various base materials such as base surface and cement mortar. It is an ideal repair bonding material. It has good adhesion to various building materials and can form a seamless, compact and stable elastic waterproof layer as a whole.
Application scope of polymer cement waterproof coating:
1. Polymer cement waterproof coating is most suitable for the waterproof, impervious and moisture-proof works of non exposed roofs, toilets and bathrooms and external walls.
2. It can also be used in underground engineering, tunnel, tunnel and other coating waterproof.
3. Road and bridge, water pool, water conservancy project coating waterproof project.
What should polymer cement waterproof coating pay attention to? 1. Uneven mixing
The performance of JS waterproof coating is directly related to the mixing uniformity of liquid and powder. Although the manufacturer's instructions and packaging all stipulate the correct method of field mixing, in the actual operation process, many construction teams perfunctory to the mixing process, and even find a few sticks to mix manually on site for several times, so that the cured film performance is greatly reduced.
2. Too much water
In order to improve the permeability of the coating to the base layer and improve the adhesion to the base layer, most manufacturers will recommend adding more water than the specified amount of water to dilute the coating during the first brush application in the instructions. Therefore, many people misunderstand that JS waterproof coating can be added with water at will, and it is this kind of operation that destroys the formula proportion of waterproof coating. The formula of the product is determined through several tests and optimization, which balances the mechanical properties and construction performance of the material, and any change of any component proportion has a great impact on the performance of the coating.
3. Unclear acceptance criteria
What index can restrict the standardized construction of construction personnel and make the waterproof layer achieve the expected effect? Construction times? Unit area usage? Imagine that the waterproof coating is diluted with water for several times and then applied to the required number of times; the base is uneven and the unit area consumption is guaranteed during construction. Although all of the above conditions meet the requirements, due to different actual conditions, the waterproof effect and durability can not achieve the expected effect. It has been pointed out that the impermeability of JS waterproof coating obviously depends on the change of material thickness, and has sudden change within a certain thickness range; with the increase of specimen thickness, the tensile strength decreases, while the elongation increases. Therefore, taking the average thickness of the waterproof layer as the basis for acceptance of the waterproof project can not only avoid the influence of objective conditions, but also guarantee the mechanical properties and waterproof effect of the waterproof layer.
If the waterproof layer is too thin, it will reduce the overall waterproof effect and shorten the service life of the waterproof layer; if it is too thick, it will cause waste in a certain sense. In the technical code for roof engineering and technical code for waterproofing of underground engineering, the basic thickness of JS waterproof coating is required to be 1.5-2.0mm, while in some design and construction monitoring, only the construction times are paid attention to but the final thickness of coating is ignored. Therefore, in the process of waterproof design and construction, in addition to the indication of "several cloth and several coating" and unit area consumption, the coating thickness requirements should also be marked, in which the average thickness is taken as the acceptance basis of waterproof engineering.
4. No reinforced carcass in key parts
Due to the stress concentration, the detailed joints of internal and external corners, pipe roots and other projects are prone to crack. Generally, the reinforcement matrix can avoid the above situation. The setting of reinforcement matrix position has a direct impact on the use effect. It should be that the closer the matrix is to the base, the more stress can be dispersed. In fact, in many projects, the position of the matrix is set at will, which is mostly set in the middle of the coating.
Construction tips of polymer cement waterproof coating: 1. Lap joints parallel to the roof ridge shall be lapped in the direction of flowing water. 2. The lap joint of vertical ridge shall be overlapped along the annual maximum frequency wind direction. 3. For each layer of waterproof coating paved in layers, at the junction of gutter and roof, the cross joint method shall be used to lap the polymer cement waterproof coating, and the lap joints shall be staggered. 4. The lap joint should be left at the back or the side of the gutter, and should not be left in the construction process of waterproof coating at the bottom of the gutter.