Long chain alkyl silicone oil MY1001
The long chain alkyl silicone oil is a new material that the methyl of poly-dimethyl siloxane is substituted with long alkyl.
The long chain alkyl silicone oil is a graft structure new material silicone oil by changing the methyl of poly-dimethyl siloxane to long alkyl.
Molecular structure: (CH3) 3SiO[(CH3) 2SiO]m[(R) (CH3) SiO]nSi (CH3)3
Where R is the number of carbon atoms more than 12. Compared with the traditional methyl silicone oil, the product has the general performance of silicone oil (such as high and low temperature resistance, wettability, and etc.),
also has many new features, specifically in:
1. Better smoothness, abrasion resistance, can be adaptted to the user to produce more lubrication products used for more lubricated parts, such as the production of textile chemicals, oil, grease, etc.
2. Has a better compatibility with other oils, its stability is obviously better than using methyl silicone oil.
3. used as release agent and , it can be printted, costed and bonded without cleaning the surface, while the traditional methyl silicone oil generally need to be wash before treated.
4. used the release agent of rubber, plastics, synthetic resins, etc., Because of it's better compatible with the organic material. it's more suitable for internal dispersants of several oil phase or solid phase organic materials, when compared with dimethicone, such as pigment dispersion.
5. this product has very good moisturizing, smooth, prevent dry function, which is particularly suitable for the production of high-grade skin care products.
Appearance: transparent oily liquid, colorless and odorless.
Viscosity: 100-5000 c.s.t
Specific density: 0.850-1.0
Solubility: completely dissolved with mineral oil.
1. Cosmetic industry: As the lubricant of shampoo and cream.
2. Release agent: metal and rubber release agent, particularly suitable as polyurethane release agent, also can add plastics, synthetic resin and other materials as an internal mold release agent.
3. Main components of as a senior lubricating oil, grease.
4. Paint, paint defoamers, wetting dispersing agent.
5.dispersing agent of the pigment and other additives.
6. Other Application be developed.
Usage and dosage:
According to different application industry as additives, it is added by selecting between 0.2~5%. For external release agent it will generally be emulsified or diluted to the concentration of 2.5~10%spray or brush to the surface of the mould.
The viscosity tends to increase when it store too long time, to avoid to contact with acid, alkali substances. The product has different function due to different graft material, therefore pay attention to the correct selection.
Packaging storage and transportation:
1. The product is packed with polyethylene plastic barrels, specifications from 5KG-50KG optional or IBC package.
2. transport and stored as Non dangerous goods.