The basic line and detailed rules for the second round examination of master's degree candidates in Southeast University in 2020
Master's degree of Southeast University in 2020
Basic line of retest
According to the spirit of the document "Regulations on the administration of national postgraduate enrollment in 2020" issued by the Ministry of education, combined with the actual situation of our university, and after the research and decision of the school's postgraduate enrollment leading group, the basic line of the postgraduate retest in 2020 is as follows:
1. Each college (Department) can establish a professional retest line that is not lower than the basic requirements of the school according to the characteristics of the discipline, specialty and the number of students and enrollment plan, and candidates must reach the professional retest line of the school (Department) to participate in the retest. The details shall be subject to the re examination rules of each institute (Department).
2. If the total score of the candidates for the unified examination (excluding candidates for the Suzhou United Graduate School and candidates for the management joint examination) exceeds the re examination line of the application major by more than 20 points, 2 points can be reduced for a single subject (only one subject).
3. Other relevant care policies shall be implemented in accordance with relevant regulations of the Ministry of education.
4. Retest time, requirements and form, etc.
Notes on the second round examination of master's degree in Southeast University in 2020
According to the requirements of current epidemic prevention and control and the work deployment of superior competent departments, our school, on the basis of ensuring safety, fairness and scientificity, fully considers the health of examinees and teachers involved in the examination, and in principle adopts the network remote retest mode. In principle, the retest time is mid to late May. The specific arrangement will be notified separately. Please pay close attention to the release of the follow-up notice.
From now on, candidates can log in the "Southeast University Master's re examination list inquiry system" to inquire whether they have obtained the re examination qualification, as well as the notice of re examination of departments and relevant precautions. Our school will no longer issue written notice of retest.
Candidates who have obtained the re examination qualification shall complete the relevant procedures according to the following requirements:
1、 Confirm the subjects of retest (once submitted, it is not allowed to change at will, and it will be assessed in the network remote retest)
2、 Confirm contact information
Carefully check my mobile number (will be used to receive the SMS platform notice of our university, and must ensure that the mobile phone contact is unblocked) and the communication address (will be used to receive the admission notice, must ensure that I can receive it, and it is expected to be sent in July). If there is any error, please correct it immediately.
3、 Pay retest fee
Candidates must log in to the online payment platform to pay the retest fee (80 yuan / student) before participating in the retest.
Those who fail to pay the retest fee shall not participate in the retest; those who have paid the fee will not be refunded if they fail to participate in the retest due to their own reasons.
4、 Upload qualification materials
Before May 5, candidates are required to upload the following electronic materials through the system (scanning PDF):
1. Candidate's letter of commitment for integrity retest (download in the system and sign in person)
2. My admission certificate
3. Both sides of the original valid ID card
4. The new student must provide the original of student card
5. The former students shall provide the original of graduation certificate and degree certificate
6. Overseas Academic candidates shall provide the original academic degree certification report issued by the overseas study service center of the Ministry of education
7. Candidates for the special plan of "retired college students and soldiers" shall provide the original of "enlistment approval" and "certificate of withdrawal from active service"
8. Candidates who fail to pass the examination of academic qualifications (student status) at the time of application shall provide the original copy of "electronic registration record form of academic certificates of the Ministry of education" or "academic certification report of the Ministry of education"
5、 Download and fill in the form of actual performance
To be provided after admission (Note: only for the candidates from different departments of the University and those from other schools, to be filled in, signed and sealed by the relevant person in charge of the school)
6、 Candidates must make preparations in advance for the network remote retest
1. Choose a quiet, undisturbed place with proper light, good network signal and relatively closed place to prepare for the retest. Do not choose places such as Internet cafes, shopping malls and squares that affect the audio and video effects and undermine the seriousness of the retest.
2. Prepare and debug hardware equipment in advance: computer, HD camera, microphone, etc. If the effect of the camera and microphone configured by the computer is good, they can be used directly; if the effect is not ideal, they need to be equipped additionally. The desktop is equipped with camera + microphone + speaker.
3. Be familiar with the retest process and software operation in advance to ensure stable and smooth network, clear video picture and smooth audio transmission during the retest. Specific requirements will be notified separately.
4. If the candidates do not have the network remote retest conditions under special circumstances, please contact the college or the school research and recruitment office in time.
7、 Physical examination
1. According to the regulations of the Ministry of education, the physical examination of examinees shall be organized by the recruiting unit after the examinees are to be admitted. The specific arrangement will be notified separately. In accordance with the requirements of the guiding opinions on physical examination for enrollment of general institutions of higher learning (Teaching  No. 3) issued by the Ministry of education, the former Ministry of health and China Disabled Persons' Federation, our university shall comply with the provisions of the notice of the general office of the general Office of the Ministry of education, the general office of the Ministry of health on the issues related to the cancellation of the test for hepatitis B in physical examination for enrollment of students of general institutions of higher learning (Teaching Office  No. 2). Those who fail to pass the physical examination and cheat will not be admitted.
2. According to the requirements of epidemic prevention and control in the area, candidates are required to do well in their own epidemic prevention and protection, and have a healthy examination.
5000 + people have joined us